[PD] Windows test builds

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon Jan 22 01:12:54 CET 2018

Le 21/01/2018 à 20:03, Lucas Cordiviola a écrit :
> Hi Patrice,
>
> I’m not sure whats stopping your UAD. We are building with the latest
> ASIOSDK2.3 and Portaudio (unsure if this is the latest.)

I tried once to build Purr Data with msys2 tools and a 64-bit compiler
with the help of Jonathan, and my soundcard was displayed in ASIO device
list,
but the binaries I've made didn't work well... When the UAD hardware is
connected, Pd is crashing...
Here is a trace of this attempt:

https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data/issues/349

And here is what I know about DAW compatibility:

https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/208053913-DAW-Compatibility

> Here’s another w64, this also has 64bit gui (surely this has nothing to
> do with ASIO) but try it.
>
> http://lucarda.com.ar/x/Pd-0.48-1-all-w64.zip

Thanks, I'll give a try...