[PD] Why does it take so long time for switching pd audio into ASIO (via port audio) mode ?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Jan 25 00:12:09 CET 2018

> Does any of you experience similar trouble?

no, never happened to me...

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018 um 23:37 Uhr
Von: "Lucas Cordiviola" <lucarda27 at hotmail.com>
An: "Christof Ressi" <christof.ressi at gmx.at>, "Jean-Yves Gratius" <jyg at gumo.fr>
Cc: "pd-list at lists.iem.at" <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: Re: [PD] Why does it take so long time for switching pd audio into ASIO (via port audio) mode ?

@ Jean-Yves Gratius
@ Christoff

I just opened a related to ASIO trouble:  https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/298

Does any of you experience similar trouble?
@ Jean-Yves Gratius

I was thinking of your Pdvst~ these days as we have a working Pd64bit, the fire started from Christoff’s candle: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/275[https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/275]

As I am an Pdvst~ addict may be, if possible, we can have an experimental version. I think is just about compiling it with Msys2 MinGW64?

: )