[PD] [PD-announce] Anouncing Locusamp~ object: a multiformat streaming client

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Jan 25 17:02:38 CET 2018

> I haven't found a streaming format that [readanysf~ ] does not support.

slightly offtopic: do you know where I can get a working Windows version? the only version I've found (https://puredata.info/downloads/readanysf) segfaults when I open a mp3... and I'm not the only one (https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/8242/readanysf-on-windows)
Is the external still being maintained?