[PD] Windows test builds

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:04:41 CET 2018

Good news, glad to hear that.

You might remember a month ago someone reported that it couldn't use a “Dante” system on Pd.

You correctly spotted the need for a 64bit Pd.

Thank you for this work.

This was thanks to https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/275

<https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/275>

: )

On 1/26/2018 9:29 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:
Hello,

 I've tried again the Pd-64bit binaries you have provided, and my soundcard ASIO only working with 64-bit DAW are finally fully available without any bug.

Thank you for this work.