[PD] readanysf~ support on Windows

Grégoire Lauvin greglauvin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:36:42 CET 2018

Hi,

Locusamp~ was intended to be a stream player, but ffmpeg offer the possibility to play files as well, so it does.

You can play sound tracks from a video file if you wan't!

The purpose of locusamp is to provide a functionnal and maintained multiformat stream (and file) player.

It is although intended to be easy to install and to use for novices like students (we are based in an art school, and teaching was always on sight).

Source files will be available soon, and windows build are on the way.

Best,

Grégoire

Gr??goire Lauvin
06 21 19 26 57