[PD] encrypted emails (was Re: macOS 64 bit only soon)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jan 28 15:52:07 CET 2018

On 01/28/2018 03:26 PM, Jean-Marie Adrien wrote:
>> Le 27 janv. 2018 à 17:07, Raphaël Ilias <phae.ilias at gmail.com> a écrit :
>> Ok, thanks for the clarification, IOhannes's message was a bit cryptic for me !
> cryptic for me too :)

actually, i wonder which part of my reply was cryptic beyond recognition.

was it
- the liberal usage of tech babble ("void", "pointers", "t_float",
"orthogonal")?
- the lack of an actual conclusion (stating two facts, but not the
implication)?
- just another of my cryptic-in-general mails so you didn't even fully
try to read it?
- something else?

fgmdsar
IOhannes