[PD] w64 [pd~] and also experimental w64 pdvst~

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Mon Jan 29 23:52:03 CET 2018

Hi,
I built a 64 bit version of the scheduler for pd-vst , a wraper to use
puredata with all its externals as vst plugin inside a vst host.
(windows only).
you can now use puredata w32 or w64 with it.

It's still experimental, but you can download and test it here :
http://puredata.info/Members/jyg/software/pdvst/download

@ Lucas
I set the compilation flag you said, and I had to fight with my antivirus.
Now it seems to work fine with puredata w64. Great !
Note that the 32bit scheduler works fine with PurrData too.