[PD] PD window wont close in Ubuntu 17.10

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 30 11:56:14 CET 2018

On 2018-01-30 11:42, José Rafael Subía Valdez wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I just updated my ubuntu machine to 17.10, everything runs fine, except
> that I can't quit PD by closing the window. It ignores quit altogether, I
> have to quit pd by ending the process with System Monitor.

which version of Pd is this?
self compiled or provided by ubuntu?

do you use jack? is jackd started before Pd? if not, which audio API are
you using?
do you load a patch or does it also happen when you just start Pd and
then try to close it immediately?
does it also happen if you start Pd with the "-noprefs" flag (on the
cmdline)?
can you stop Pd with Ctrl-C when started from the cmdline?

fgmasddr
IOhannes