[PD] max value of last n samples

Dario Sanfilippo sanfilippo.dario at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:31:50 CET 2018

There's an implementation of a peak holder in this blog post:
http://dariosanfilippo.tumblr.com/post/162523174771/lookahead-limiting-in-pure-data.
I remember testing it but please let me know if you find a bug.

The current peak is replaced to whatever the input is after a desired time,
and the counter is reset whenever a new peak is found. It should be easy to
change it so that the peak is reset periodically.

I hope it helps.

Dario