[PD] Pd on Tiny Core Linux on Raspberry Pi

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Mon Feb 5 01:22:12 CET 2018

Dear all,
i have made a picore package for the pure data binaries:
http://l.grrrr.org/puredata_tcz

The files need to be put into the tce/optional folder, and enabled in tce/onboot.lst if desired.

It is compiled for alsa only with -Os optimization and no specific architecture.
It can use tcl/tk if installed, fftw3 is currently not used.

Please let me know if it works for you.
If it does i will submit it to the official picore repo.

best, Thomas

--
Thomas Grill
http://grrrr.org