[PD] sensing whether a window is active

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:17:34 CET 2018

That external is part of the miXed library. The Pd-extended era externals exist on http://git.puredata.info/cgit/svn2git/libraries/miXed.git/tree/toxy <http://git.puredata.info/cgit/svn2git/libraries/miXed.git/tree/toxy>

If it hasn't happened already, maybe someone wants to update miXed to use pdlibbuilder and provide builds on deken. *You* have the power now...

> On Feb 6, 2018, at 5:17 AM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 12:32:00 +0100
> From: "Ingo" <ingo at miamiwave.com <mailto:ingo at miamiwave.com>>
> To: "'PD list'" <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: Re: [PD] sensing whether a window is active
>
> I have been using [toxy/tot] for this which is unfortunately deprecated and
> can't be found anymore although the external that was included in
> Pd-extended still works for me on Debian.
> I'd love to find an alternative as well.
>
> Ingo

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>