[PD] Pd on Tiny Core Linux on Raspberry Pi

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:50:26 CET 2018

Looks like an issue with autoconf of your system. If we used a dist tarball with pregenerated configure scripts, this probably wouldn't be an issue since then autoconf and automaker are not needed, just gcc and make.

If you have any more time, you could try building a dist tarball on your main system and then build Pd with it using configure/make on the pi. Building the tarball is:

./autogen.sh
./configure
make dist

That gives you a pd-0.48.1.tgz with the pregenerated configure scripts.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com