[PD] pix_film + particles question

Nicola Pandini nicola.pandini at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 17:12:55 CET 2018

Hi list,

I have a patch with a cube-shaped particle system, with a movie applied
on every face of every particle.
I have experienced some strange behaviors in the implementation process,
so I'm asking the list which is the correct way to do it.
I'm using this chain order:

[gemhead]

[part_head]

[part_velocity]

[part_gravity]

[part_source]

[part_sink]

[pix_film]

[pix_texture]

[part_render]

[colorRGB]

[alpha]

[cube]

I previously put the [part_render] between [part_sink] and [pix_film],
but the result was that the video was rendered with a speed 10x faster.
Am I missing something else? Is there anything else I'm doing wrong? Are
there other things to do in order to optimize it?

     Thank you :-)

--
Nicola Pandini
http://nicolapandini.damai.it