[PD] snap to grid feature when editing

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:25:51 CET 2018

Hey all

I just realized that I almost always hold the shift key down when
moving objects around with arrow keys in order to emulate a 10-px grid.
Considering my editing style, a snap-to-grid feature would make my
patching life a lot easier. It would help me align objects vertically
with the mouse whereas now I often rather drag over the object in order
to align it with keys, because doing it with the mouse on a 1-px-grid
is too finicky (for me at least).

Before I submit a feature request, I'd like to get a feeling if such a
feature only suits my style or if it would be for the benefit of all.

Roman