[PD] snap to grid feature when editing

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:54:37 CET 2018

Hello list,

I like how pd allows for non-grid-like canvas behavior. Besides, there is a feature already to Tidy Up things.

If grid-behavior is included, though, I would suggest not to make it a default behavior, and I would not want cords to be subject to the grid as well.

Best,

Fede

ps: i guess Tk has a grid already, which is the current canvas behavior. So, a more complex grid behavior would be to adjust the already given grid size to whatever measure fits best for the player.

fdch.github.io/tv