[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.4: Pd external library written with openFrameworks

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Feb 20 21:45:55 CET 2018

Hello Zack,

Thank you, it seems a very cool library !
But i get a segfault here...

I run the script in ".../ofelia/scripts/ubuntu/install_dependencies.sh".
=> installing all missing packages

Then, i create a new patch in Pd 0.48.1-test3, and create [declare
-stdpath ofelia -stdlib ofelia]

ofelia v1.0.4: compiled on 20 Feb 2018
(c) 2018 Zack Lee <cuinjune at gmail.com>

I go in the help menu => Browser => ofelia/examples/3d/3dPrimitives.pd
=> Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)

I try to open different patch but each time this segfault.

My conf :
Linux xps 4.13.0-32-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 25 09:13:46 UTC 2018
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Pd 0.48.1-test3

I missed something ?
++