[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.4: Pd external library written with openFrameworks

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 05:16:54 CET 2018

Thanks for the info.
I actually built the binary on the exact same distro: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS.

Could you please run the "install_dependencies.sh" script and see if it
works?
I'm sorry I don't really get what is causing the problem.
I will also try reinstalling Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and see if it works and will
let you know asap.
Thank you.

Zack