[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.4: Pd external library written with openFrameworks

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 10:33:40 CET 2018

Hi Zack,
I too am having Pd crash when ofelia is loaded.Would it help if I compiled it from source?I have Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 64 bit distro.
Thanks,Ed

For Lone Shark releases, Pure Data software and published Research, go to http://sharktracks.co.uk

    On Thursday, 22 February 2018, 04:39:45 GMT, Zack Lee <cuinjune at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Jesse, Good to hear it works well on your systems.I hope you enjoy using the library. :)

Zack

This is rad - thanks! On windows 10 I installed via dekken using the default path, and on two separate machines I needed to add the startup flag -lib ofelia
but now everything seems to be working well.
Thanks - this looks amazing!
-jesse