[PD] netsend/netreceive with -nogui

Fede camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 15:39:14 CET 2018

Thanks,

That thread is on windows, and debian, and seemed solved for pd-0.48.0
(https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2017-10/120849.html)

I’m on macOS:

Pd-0.48.1 ("") compiled 13:16:11 Jan  7 2018

I attach two patches that if opened the following way, won’t work on the first time:

	$ pd -nogui netreceive-patch.pd & pd -nogui netsend-patch.pd

	connecting to port 5004
	connecting stream socket: Connection refused (61)

On the second run, it reads:

	bind: Address already in use (48)