[PD] netsend/netreceive with -nogui

Federico Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:42:45 CET 2018

> So you should first run "killall pd" (and even killall -9 pd when it's
> stuck), before running you command.

Thanks! You are correct that a pd process with the netreceive is still
running.
(fun fact, for me at least: When running it from a new terminal, the new
netsend started printing on the previous terminal)

Now I tried it on a different mac. I was on macOS 10.9, now on 10.11.6
(same pd)

On first run, connection is established and patch works as expected, which
is puzzling.

On second run (after effectively running killall pd, or killall -9 pd):

  connecting stream socket: Connection refused (61)