[PD] Mailing list archive not being updated?

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 19:22:29 CET 2018

On 26/02/18 18:05, Alexandros wrote:
> Checking the mail archive found on Pd's website (puredata.info), which
> is this
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/maillist.html
>
> and sorting the messages by date, the latest I get is from 2014/05/12.
> Should I be looking somewhere else to find more recent messages?

hard to find what you want sometimes...  browse to whichever list you
want, then follow the archives link, then search or navigate by monthly
indices.

https://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@lists.iem.at/maillist.html
also works (note the extra "lists." in the address).

maybe the link you found needs to be updated?

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk