[PD] Pd FLOSS manual update

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:44:14 CET 2018

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/4729684494/permalink/10155618252134495/>

Hi everyone,

I recently had a look at the Pd FLOSS manual (Pd FLOSS
<http://write.flossmanuals.net/pure-data/introduction2/>) and seems a
bit out of date. so I was wondering if there's anyone interested in
updating and expanding it.

the amount of work is quite significant and I think there are some
important decisions to take, considering that huge changes have been
introduced since then (no more Pd-extended, so which Pd version should
be used for the manual - I'd say Vanilla since is the only one that for
sure won't stop, but of course it's possible to add paragraphs about
Pd-L2Ork and Purr Data).

I think the first thing would be "building a team" (I mean, see who
wanna get involved) so that we can start planning (what should be
updated, changed, added and so on).

cheers,

Mario