[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.4: Pd external library written with openFrameworks

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:56:33 CET 2018

Hi Ed,
I'm glad you could compile ofelia.
So compiling the external yourself fixed the "signal 4" issue? Or did you
just try it on other computer?
I'm still trying to figure out what is causing the "signal 4" error on some
Linux machines.

And thank you so much for the tip.
I will follow your tip and apply it in the v1.0.5 version which I'm
planning to upload this week.

Best wishes,
Zack