[PD] readsf re-blocked up-sampled

Amur Tet mm.markidis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:12:49 CET 2018

Dear list,

I am trying to put a [readsf~] inside a sub re-blocked and up-sampled
following a previous conversation[1], using [block~]. Anyway, I don't get
the correct up-sampling factor. Assuming the patch at sr = 44100 hz, the
same for the audio file, blocksize 64 samples, I tried various
configurations with changing blocksize, overlap and up-sampling factor but
without obtaining the wanted result. Any idea? Osx, Pd vanilla 47.1,
quadriphonic soundfile.

Best,
Marco Matteo Markidis

[1]: soundfiler alternative, https://www.mail-archive.com/
search?l=pd-list at lists.iem.at&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%
5BPD%5C%5D+soundfiler+alternative%5C%3F%22&o=newest&f=1

--
Ho cambiato l'indirizzo email in mm.markidis at autistici.org . Se non รจ un
problema, scrivimi a questo nuovo indirizzo email.

I changed my email address in mm.markidis at autistici.org . If it is ok for
you, please write me to this new email address.