[PD] Text projection in real time

Berenger Recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:29:48 CET 2018

Have you tried ofelia ?  it's pretty new but there are some objects
available for text display and it should be pretty straigthforward with
[ofDrawText] and [ofSetTextMode]

https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia

It should pretty do-able with processing aswell.

http://b2renger.github.io/
http://berengerrecoules.wordpress.com/