[PD] [gemframebuffer] and [pix-film] ... weirdness

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sat Mar 3 14:58:31 CET 2018

Jack wrote:
> Hey Oliver,
>
> Do you have a minimal patch with a shader that described your problem

  ... no minimal approach with chained glsl shaders ;-)

nonetheless, i managed to pack everything together (it's a zipped folder
with all needed ingredients, just a pd patch and the required shader
files) to demonstrate the problem.

if you can spare the time to take a look at it,
that would be very nice !

but as i said, i already got my task working with my little hack, so no
sweat, please (even though it "feels" a little fragile).

best

oliver