[PD] Porting Max MSP externals to Pure Data

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:04:38 CET 2018

Hi,

you can take a look of gigaverb~. Moreover there is Eric Lyon's book on
writing externals in max and pd.
Best,
Marco

> Hi List,
>
> I'm porting a library of LPC externals from Max/MSP to Pd.
> I wonder if someone could point me towards an example of another MSP
> external that has successfully been ported to Pd - preferably a DSP
> external that has creation arguments, with code for both so I can identify
> the differences between coding for the two platforms.
> Cheers,
> Ed

Ho cambiato l'indirizzo email in mm.markidis at autistici.org . Se non รจ un
problema, scrivimi a questo nuovo indirizzo email.

I changed my email address in mm.markidis at autistici.org . If it is ok for
you, please write me to this new email address.