[PD] how to change an object's argument via dynamic patching

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:14:55 CET 2018

Not dynamic patching, but you can use [canvasargs] from iemguts. Updating the arguments doesn't happen immediately, but takes effect if the patch is saved and reloaded.

Barring this, I can't think of anything other than the dreaded option of sending individual mouse and keyboard messages to the canvas.