[PD] puredata parameters into HTML5

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Mar 7 15:19:08 CET 2018

you can use websockets to send the data from Pd to the browser and then use JS to manipulate the DOM.

Nicolas made a websockets server for Pd: https://sourceforge.net/projects/websocketserverinapatch/

For the browser side, check out: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WebSockets_API/Writing_WebSocket_client_applications

Christof

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 07. März 2018 um 14:44 Uhr
Von: "Csaba Láng" <langcsaba at gmail.com>
An: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Betreff: [PD] puredata parameters into HTML5

Dear list,

I would like to connect puredata with a local webpage, not necessary uploaded on a server.

How can I send statistics generated by puredata into HTML5 code, so the page immediately highlights the numbers, what PD calculates?

Did anyone made something like this before?

Best,