[PD] Pd on Tiny Core Linux on Raspberry Pi

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:48:34 CET 2018

It should work with makefile.gnu in src. We still need to update the autotools setup to support the "build in place" approach beyond the halfway symlinking it does now, so I wouldn't use the configure script et al. in the package for this yet.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>