[PD] .dek.txt (was: Re: [PD-announce] deken v0.3.0: new fileformat for library packages)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 9 12:43:54 CET 2018

On 03/08/2018 06:39 PM, JP Cimalando via Pd-list wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:09:02 +0100
> IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
>
>> we are proud to announce a major overhaul of the deken fileformat.
>>
> This is nice.
>
> I have uploaded a few deks now. How do I make them show up in Pd?
>
> I try to send objects.txt by deken upload. It says this:
> 'jpcex-v0.1-objects.txt' is not an externals archive!

was this (uploading -objects.txt file with deken) ever possible?

pease file a feature request on https://github.com/pure-data/deken

> What to do next? (is this file actually needed anymore?)
> Do I just wait for the server side to index my package?
no, you still need to manually upload the file.
also, i forgot to mention that the object-list files are now supposed to
have the extension ".dek.txt" (rather than "-objects.txt").

gfsdr
IOhannes