[PD] [PD-announce] deken v0.3.0: new fileformat for library packages

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Mar 9 14:46:49 CET 2018

Thanx for the people involved in the dev of this plugin. It is cool to
have such a plugin to manage externals.

A few remark on my configuration (Ubuntu 17.10, Pd version 0.48.1) :
- When I click the button "Preferences", the preferences window is to
large to be handle by my monitor so i can't see the last lines. I need
to move the window by pressing the window key.
- If the mouse cursor goes over results, the preferences button
disappears. I need to make the window bigger to see the button again.

++

Jack