[PD] Pitch correction abstraction based on I10.phase.bash.pd

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:19:47 CET 2018

Hi all,

I've been picking apart I10.phase.bash.pd for teaching purposes, and ended
up making an adaptation of it for live inputs. Here's a .zip file of my
first go at it. It's an abstraction and help file, and can be used to get
auto-tune-like results on vocals. I'm about 20 years late to the party on
that one, but it's still fun...

Maybe someone has already done something like this that I'm not aware of -
I'd like to know if so. Otherwise, I may do a little more tinkering and put
this up on deken.

William

--
William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com