[PD] [PD-announce] jit_expr 0.1: Just in time compiled expr/expr~/fexpr~

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:08:40 CET 2018

My understanding is the gen~ is a relatively constrained special purpose
graphical patching environment for building expressions that are run at
sample rate, and can maybe generate c++ code as well?

This is not _so_ much different but entirely textual and compiles directly
to machine code, as of yet there is no way to output c++, but it seems like
the comparison is fair.

-Alex