[PD] [PD-announce] jit_expr 0.1: Just in time compiled, expr/expr~/fexpr~

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:14:40 CET 2018

sorry, I messed it up. what I was describing is the following:

1. launch Pd

2. click Ctrl+B to launch Browser

3. look for jit_expr and launch the help file

after that you can load jit/expr . but this is normal since in the help
file there's a [declare] object.

but now I tried with [declare -lib jit_expr] and it perfectly works.
sorry for the confusion

cheers,

Mario