[PD] [convolve~] version 0.11 testing

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:29:35 CET 2018

Hi all,

I just got around to making some updates to [convolve~] for partitioned IR
convolution reverb. I'm now using FFTW so that non-power-of-two window
sizes are possible, which gives finer control over the delay between the
dry and wet signal as well as CPU% impact. You can change window size on
the fly now too. The other major difference is an FFT filter eq method for
making custom adjustments to the IR's spectrum.

I'd appreciate testing from anyone who's willing. The source, help file,
and Mac OS binary are here:

https://github.com/wbrent/convolve_tilde.git

I'll probably update with Windows and 64bit Linux binaries tomorrow. Or,
the Makefile will let you build in the meantime if you build/install FFTW
first.

William

--
William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com