[PD] Browser UIs for vanilla Pd patches

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Mar 19 04:54:37 CET 2018

Hi,

Building on the excellent work of Nicolas Lhommet[1] this is a small
system for making browser based user interfaces with which to control
your Pd patches:

https://github.com/chr15m/pd-ws/

Here's an animated GIF of a user interface built with NexusUI.js[2]
controlling a Pd patch:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/chr15m/pd-ws/master/screencast.gif

I would be good to fold this functionality into PdDroidParty / PdParty
such that if an index.html exists in a droidparty project folder then
that will be used as the primary interface in place of the
gui-patch-faking that goes on at the moment. This will allow for much
richer user interfaces for Pd patches on mobile devices. Interested to
hear what you think of that, Dan.

Thanks to Nicolas for kindly allowing me to re-license this
collaborative work under the GPLv3.

Cheers,

Chris.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/websocketserverinapatch/