[PD] [convolve~] version 0.11 testing

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:38:10 CET 2018

Thanks Marco, I just tried it and it worked perfectly. I'll build for the
other platforms at some point today at get those binaries and the updated
source pushed to git for testing.

Peter - thanks for the suggestion too. At this point I've committed to
[convolve~] being self-contained with all of its IR analysis stuff, so I
think with this clock_delay() trick I'm all set.