[PD] compiling PD on windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:52:03 CET 2018

Here is your original mail. It contains a working link to an "Pd64bit tcl/tk 32bit"

https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2018-01/121423.html

On 3/21/2018 6:07 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:

Could you post a link to Pd64bit tcl/tk 32bit version?

Le 20 mars 2018 20:16:52 GMT+01:00, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com><mailto:lucarda27 at hotmail.com> a écrit :

Patrice reported he was able to use his 64bit ASIO soundcard only with 64bit tcl/tk 8.6.8.

He couldn't with 64bit-Pd 32bit-tcl/tk or with Pd-w32