[PD] cannot 'upgrade' old patch

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:08:42 CET 2018

Sorry, I sent the last message accidentally.

Maybe after opening PD and finding that Zexy didn't work, you opened a Zexy helpfile through the browser, or loaded some other file where Zexy was directly declared. This would load Zexy and allow all objects to create correctly, but but not prevent them from failing next time PD is opened.

Roman's solution should work. If you want, you can put the same declaration as a startup flag (preferences --> startup) so that you don't have to bother with the [declare] object every time.