[PD] Discussing, exchanging pd-generated music

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:45:20 CEST 2018

Back in the day, there seemed to be more active sharing of patches & pieces
on here, I, for one, kinda miss it.
I think there's a presumption that a lot of that's shifted to PdRepo, which
is a shame, I find the list easier to keep on top of.

Maybe we should throw in some old faves. I have several but in no
particular order, here's one: 0xA's 'expr~'  (was posted on this list too,
honest:)
http://www.pdpatchrepo.info/patches/patch/2