[PD] pd 0.48.1 test 2 on windows - ASIO not working

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:28:27 CEST 2018

Can I considered these lines as additional instructions for the "standard" compiling instructions?

I have updated http://puredata.info/docs/developer/win/WindowsMinGW

Note that is for Pd. I think this is the same for purr-pata. You should check with Jonathan.

So where I have to copy the dll? In windows/system32 folder?

They should be fine in the same dir as pd.exe.

I guess this is due to the fact that Pd can't statically include those libs?

Msys2 can statically include those libs but is better to check this with Jonathan. On my humble opinion on compiling I believe that purr-data don't need to be "statically linked".