[PD] [PD-announce] ofelia v1.0.6 released

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:42:35 CEST 2018

Hi, I'm planning to build ofelia for Raspberry Pi after the stable release
of openFrameworks 0.10.0 because the current 0.9.8 version which ofelia
uses is not compatible with Raspbian Stretch.

It will probably compile and run on Jessie but I don't think it's worth it
since most people use Stretch these days.

So please wait for a few months. I think openFrameworks 0.10.0 is almost
ready for the stable release. :)

Zack