[PD] add inlets to [ctlin]

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:24:16 CEST 2018

Hi I0hannes,

I'm with you, we are not talking about the most important improvement
ever, but honestly still it is an improvement, and I can't see why don't
do it :D

I know that Pd could perfectly deal with tons of MIDI messages at time,
but it's not only matter of dealing with them, but also the way it does it.

the talking piano is really cool, I didn't know it. but it doesn't look
like "performances" are really important in this situation (it's not a
kind o f live processing integrated into a most complex system where
time stuff matters), otherwise I'm pretty sure an improvement on [ctlin]
would be really appreciated :D kiddin'

cheers,

Mario