[PD] message boxes and console errors

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:32:10 CEST 2018

Since message boxes have been receiving attention and might be updated in 0.49, I thought I'd bring up another request.

If a message box generates a "$2 out of range" error, you currently can't locate the source of that error using the Find Last Error feature. This can lead to headaches in trying to search for the responsible object, especially in larger patches. L2Ork seems to have fixed this issue along with the $0's.

I think I do say this enough (at least in my head) but one again, THANK YOU FOR PURE DATA!