[PD] Pd 0.48-1 MIDI device issue on Windows (was: pd 0.48.1 test 2 on windows - ASIO not working)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 21:21:27 CEST 2018

Hi Alfonso,

On 4/6/2018 10:14 AM, alfonso santimone wrote:
> Hi Lucas,
> just to give a little bug report.
> If i select some MIDI devices the next time pd does not starts unless
> i launch it from command line with the -nomidi flag

First:
Please don't use "ASIO troubles" topic subject to inform a MIDI thing or
to ask info on compiling Purr-data. The original thread has gone very
off-topic so I changed the subject.

About the MIDI issue:

I cant reproduce the MIDI bug with any of my recent Pds (0.48-1 32/64
from Miller or self-compiled). I select the MIDI devices (in/out) and
hit "save preferences". Pd loads them fine when I restart.

Are you sure that you don't have another running program that's using
your MIDI driver?