[PD] avoid "properities"/"open" options in abstractions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:02:32 CEST 2018

Hi, today I got back to giving this a chance.

I see tcl/pdtk_canvas.tcl
<https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/blob/1c60a514eab4141b708c5df5e6f401d796500088/tcl/pdtk_canvas.tcl>
has
the *proc ::pdtk_canvas::pdtk_canvas_popup* function that deals with this.
I was able to make an external that switches this on and off, but for all
canvases and patches, by overwriting this function, here's the prototype:
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/blob/master/classes/lock.c That's a step
further, but still far from what I want, which is to switch it on/off in a
subpatch or abstraction. But well, can it even be possible to tweak with
this without affecting all of Pd?

Any ideas?

thanks