[PD] avoid "properities"/"open" options in abstractions

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:29:14 CEST 2018

Yeah, I was like "does this object really exist?" :)

But then, this is not what I was looking for. I can see it doesn't allow
you to open the subpatch, but it still shows the "open" option in the menu
when you right click it. I know there can be different strategies to
achieve practically equivalent results, but I'm not looking into
alternatives, I'm just trying to find a way to code an external that allows
me to avoid the "properities"/"open" options when you right click
abstractions.

> IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> > >
> > > why would you want to do that on the tcl side?

As of yet, I can't see any other way to achieve this.

cheers