[PD] CONTEXT V3.0.2 tests. (was: How to declare custom libraries in abstractions)

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:53:51 CEST 2018

Hi Lucas, thanks for testing!

  cyclone/tanh~
... couldn't create

Thanks for spotting this. To avoid needing yet another external, and since this is just a part of the demo, I've replaced this object with [expr~ tanh($v1)].

<~

... couldn't create

&&~

... couldn't create

Again, well spotted. Since I've loaded zexy objects individually, these binops objects don't work. I've found a workaround using [cyclone/lessthan~] and [*~].

0-crxyoff: no such object
0-roff: no such object
0-notsafe: no such object
0-roff2: no such object
0-crxyoff: no such object

This is because I didn't set up some objects in the test file correctly, and it's no worth pursuing.

I can not open "00_first_time_tutorial.pd" it crashes Pd.

That's alarming! Can you try to open the three files that I'm attaching? It's the same patch, but with various objects disabled. If you can get one of them to open then it will narrow down the source of the problem. I'm guessing that test-1.pd will open and the others won't.

context-sequencer - Context, a modular sequencer for PD
github.com