[PD] Pd reduce audio channels from ALSA loopback

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sun Apr 15 15:53:50 CEST 2018

I don't understand how Pd or ALSA manage in/out.
But I found a (weird or not ?) solution :
I have to use several devices in Pd with 2 outputs each. So to get 6
inputs from ALSA loopback, I need 3 Loopback devices with 2 input
channels in Pd (see small screen capture attached).
Someone can confirm if this is the way to do things with Pd and ALSA
loopback ?

However, if the quality of the sound thru the first stereo input is
good, this is not the case with the second one (lot of glitch/noise).
Sure I made something wrong here. So, if you have some recommandations,
I will be happy to test them.
++

Jack